Friday, November 18, 2005

2000th Visitor!

Hey, I'm coming up on my 2-month blogaversary (in my current incarnation) and noticed that my 2000th Visitor was (as far as I can tell looking at my Site Meter stats) Brian Scott from The Blue State Conservatives. Congratulations, Brian. He writes back to me, "Many more hits and a long blog life to you."

And in celebration, on Monday, I'll be hosting the New Blog Showcase Carnival.

If you are a relatively new blogger (less than 3 months) then go to Ferdy's Carnival Submit Form and participate in the Showcase Carnival (or any carnival of your choice - instructions are all there, simple).

Plus, if you are a new blogger and want to submit a link to your place, check out my new trackback feature at the PermaBlog url. Thanks to Basil for help with the code. Tell me if you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean and positive. (And sorry about the word verification, but the spmb*ts are out in full force!)