Monday, July 03, 2006

From My Blogrolls Open Post & Trackback Party

I'm on a lot of blogrolls. Here are some blogworthy highlights.

1) Wide Awakes Radio launches Tues, July 4.
2) Cup o' Joel hosts this week's KGB Carnival.
3) The Open Trackback Alliance is growing.
4) Homespun Bloggers is on an extended hiatus.
5) Carnival of the Cats is up at Watermark.
6) TTLB syndicates Life, Liberty, Property...
(featuring TWC's Mending Walls: Faith, Part 3)
7) American Flag is flying at The Pirates' Cove.
8) Let Freedom Reign hosts the Anti-PC League.
9) Alliance of Free Blogs celebrates Independence.
10) Should I be on your blogroll? You tell me.

Participating Mondays and Fridays in the Open Trackback Alliance (OTA). Please link to this entry and then "advertize" your post here by sending me a trackback. You will never ever regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean and positive. (And sorry about the word verification, but the spmb*ts are out in full force!)