Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Squirrels Gone Wild Caption Contest


Two squirrels frolic on a sidewalk in Alexandria, Va. Monday, June 5, 2006.
(
AP Photo/Gerald Herbert)

Frolic? Okay, what would you say instead?
Will post the best so far as they come in. Until then, visit these contests...
  • The Gone Rick Motel
  • Caption This! (PG-13)
  • Rodney at Outside the Beltway
  • Captions Outrageous at The Right Place

  • Best So Far...
  • Beth:"No really, dude, I've fallen and can't get up!"
  • Pettifog: "I rebuke thee Satan!"
  • Runalong: "I saw Benny Hinn do this, but I can't remember which words to use."
  • Your's Truly: "No no! Walnuts! Where are your walnuts!?" (Sorry, that's PG)
  • Gone Rick Motel: "Give me back my nuts, man!"
  • 4 comments:

    1. Hiya Lyn...i cant seem to scroll down your tb list ..:)

      ReplyDelete
    2. Well at this point there's only one trackback on this post - from Random Yak. So I'm not sure I follow you - there's nothing to scroll down. What are you referring to? Thanks. lgp

      ReplyDelete
    3. Give me back my Nuts man!

      ReplyDelete

    Keep it clean and positive. (And sorry about the word verification, but the spmb*ts are out in full force!)