Tuesday, June 06, 2006

THe Hills Are Alive...

...With the Sound of Blogging
(with apologies to Oscar Hammerstein II and Richard Rodgers)

Random Yak's proses and V the K's kittens;
Pettifog's tittles and Shallow End's visions;
David Drake's liberals are tied up in knots;
These are a few of my favorite blogs.

Third World Counties and Dane Bramaged headlines;
Basil and Adam at Three in the Morning;
Inside the Hatch singing LadyGunn's songs;
These are a few of my favorite blogs.

Tidbits and Treasures and Striving for Average;
I'll probably forget some like Life, Florida, Whatever;
TMH Bacon Bits gathers a throng;
These are a few of my favorite blogs.

And Then I Woke Up,
And said G'day Mate,
And stopped by Killired,
I simply remember my favorite blogs,
And then I get back in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean and positive. (And sorry about the word verification, but the spmb*ts are out in full force!)