Tuesday, February 21, 2006

My iPod Playlist - 7 Song Meme


Well, I don't have an iPod, but I've been tagged to share with anyone who cares the Top 7 Songs on my Playlist. (Thank you very much, TWC!) But before I disappoint you with the songs that I am singing, I'll pass along this meme to my 7 favorite patsies pals so they can be thinking now about their list to share and the 7 they'll tag who will share and tag 7 others and thus traverse the globe in mere minutes: Dane, Lynellen, Beth, Jen, Yak, Pettifog, & Average (who just finished a book meme, so if he's not ready for another one, I choose . . . Wayne! Oh, what the heck, let's add Gwynne as well since she's a blogger in search of a blog.)

  • Johnny Cash: Walk the Line (Okay, so the movie inspired me to go back to my roots - my dad listened to old country western and Cash's early hits brought back some great memories.)
  • INXS: Pretty Vegas (Yes, I saw Rockstar/INXS & picked JD to win!)
  • Tree 63: The Answer to the Question (A bit behind on my Xn discs.)
  • U2: How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb (Behind on my rock as well.)
  • GreenChoby: Hold the Line (Friends from Chicago - great folk sound.)
  • Vienna Teng: Waking Hour (Had some free MP3s at PasteMusic.)
  • Art Williams: Do It Speech (Alright, as you can tell, I don't listen to much music. But I have some great thinking, training, and motivational CDs in my player right now, including Denis Waitley, Zig Ziglar, Tom Hopkins, and Brian Tracy. All recommended. Music, so so.)
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Keep it clean and positive. (And sorry about the word verification, but the spmb*ts are out in full force!)