Thursday, February 23, 2006

My First Thursday Thirteen

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Things that I must take with me when I travel.


1. 3 or 4 books to read (sci-fi and self-help)
2. toiletries of course, including Stetson cologne
3. underwear for each day, plus 1 extra pair
4. driver's license - the airport requires it
5. enough cash for whatever - I require it
6. my bible and notepad, and a couple pens
7. Planet Hollywood cap and sunglasses
8. a favorite shirt that goes with jeans
9. my feather pillow if it's a car trip
10. lunch and munchies (saves money)
11. camera and laptop to download pics
12. some travel games like Sudoku
13. oh, and almost forgot, my spouse


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. Lazy Daisy Log ~ 13 non-negotiable travel items.
2. Mama! Mama! ~ 13 reasons why she's not a parent.
3. Collecting My Thoughts ~ 13 topics on Norma's blog.
4. Killired ~ 13 misc things from the past week.
5. Ardice ~ Ardice's 13 favorite television shows.
6. Whisky Talking ~ Low-intensity 'recovery' edition.
7. Empty Cerebrations ~ Erin talks about the furnace.
8. What the... ~ 13 Things About KEB (nb: expletives)
#. If you leave your link, I'll add you here.



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean and positive. (And sorry about the word verification, but the spmb*ts are out in full force!)