Friday, January 06, 2006

PUNishing Work and Friday Open Post

PUNishing Work

My first job was working in an orange juice factory, but I got canned.
I couldn't concentrate. In fact, the union squeezed me out. They said
they'd beat me to a pulp if I tried to return. Told me I was fruity.

So then I got a job as a lumberjack. But I just couldn't hack it, so they gave
me the axe. I tried reapplying but they told me I was barking up the wrong
tree and wood I just go away. I guess I couldn't see the forest for the trees.

After that, I tried to be a tailor, but I just wasn't suited for it. That's okay, it
was just a sew-sew job. Seams they were trying to rip me off. I almost lost
my shirt. The boss buttonholed me and told me to keep my mouth zipped.


Open Trackback ProviderOpen Trackback Alliance
(HT to Gwynne, always on the look out for me ;-)
(PS This is one of the best blonde jokes I've come across.)
(Open posted at Blue State Conservative, Adam's Blog, Basil's Blog)

3 comments:

  1. I knew you could find a use for those. And happy to note that you embellished them further, thus avoiding prosecution for violation of copyright laws. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And did I mention I've colored my hair? It's no longer blonde. Not after chasing after the "best blonde joke" all day. hrmphhh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, caught me too - I went back like 10 blogs and got lost in Live Journal's dialog boxes before I realized that was the joke! Haha, I'm blonde (well, a little silver too :-) lgp

    ReplyDelete

Keep it clean and positive. (And sorry about the word verification, but the spmb*ts are out in full force!)