Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Pun & Post for Tuesday

Working Lines From Our Latest ParticiPUNts:

From Steve: Don’t forget about the successful farmer who was outstanding in his field. Or the one who found it a harrowing experience. Or the one who procrastinated, saying to himself “lettuce just see what turns-up”.

From Rodney: I became a sheep farmer for the sheer enjoyment of it.

As for me: I'd rather be a dairy farmer, then I can milk these puns for all their worth. Hay, it's a living. So moove over Steve and Rod. Just don't have a cow when you realize I horned in on your jokes and am steering this thing. And don't give me any . . . you know.

How Now Brown Cow - Let's have some more fun with Open Post Tuesday.

Open Trackback ProviderOpen Trackback Alliance

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean and positive. (And sorry about the word verification, but the spmb*ts are out in full force!)