Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Dog Fashion Tag Party

The gauntlet is accepted. Random Yak has asked for the silliest dog fashionwear. Pet and Tigger want to play as well. So consider participating in the First (as far as I know) Dog Fashion Tag Party.

The rules are simple: (1) Find the silliest canine fashionwear (but hey, if the pic is funny then any pet will do) and post it on your blog. (2) Link back to this post at Bloggin' Outloud - and other blogs as you find them participating - and (3) ask that people vote for you! The one with the most applause by next week wins. Very objective, don't you think?

Here's my entry. (VOTE FOR ME) Also, I reserve the right (and you can too) to keep searching for better pics and post my additions. If you can, hat tip the source. Rotsa Ruck!



UPDATE: January 19, 2006 ~
Ok, I admit my first entry was lame. Especially compared to Yak's winner and runner up. But I found his source and I think this, my new entry, is the best (VOTE FOR ME):


UPDATE: January 26, 2006 ~ Another entry. Go vote for Cats by Pat, who features a pup in gingham! So let's keep the contest open another, oh, year or two, and see who else shows up!

Also, thanks to the Friday Ark for hosting a weekly roundup of pets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean and positive. (And sorry about the word verification, but the spmb*ts are out in full force!)